French Country Frame

Thought I would finally post my first project using Graphic 45 French Country paper!  It's a bare frame I found at Goodwill for a buck.  I painted it black and everything else came from my stash.  I have it on a shelf above my cabinets in the kitchen.  I just love these papers.  I am entering this project in a few challenges this week as well.

Make It Monday Challenge #142 - Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge June 4- June 10 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts And Me - Something Old

Have a crafty Day!  Barb


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Great project! I noticed your entry on Make it Monday and wanted to come over to take a closer look. If you’re interested in checking out my entry, I’m entry # 152. Hope to see you stop by and leave me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb...I saw your card on Make it Monday and it is absolutely gorgeous...anyone would love to receive it in the mail...what a day brightener to get such a pretty happy mail...I'm a big fan of sunflowers so I spotted it right away...thanks so much for sharing it.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, beautiful job on your dollar find! Looks great with French Country!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful way to fill a frame ..very clever , beautiful work . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A terrific project. It is full of sunshine. Love the design and the design papers. Congratulations on being showcased at MIM

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS